Willow Club After School Club Assistant:
The Governors wish to recruit an outstanding After School Club Assistant who would like to join our skilful and dedicated team and contribute to ensuring our after school care continues to flourish. Some experience of working or volunteering with children is desirable.
All about the role:
St Nicholas’ CE (VA) Primary school is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated after school club assistant to work in our lovely village school.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- An enthusiastic and creative individual who ideally has skills which support enrichment activities, for example, cooking, sewing, gardening, sport;
- Someone who loves working with children with excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all members of the team;
- Commitment to high standards for all pupils in both learning and behaviour:
- Able to positively promote inclusion and high expectations for all children;
- Safeguarding for all to be at the forefront of their responsibilities;
- Can support our Christian values and independence and is sympathetic to our Christian foundation.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and supportive working environment
- Fantastic children with eager minds;
- A committed, hardworking and supportive team;
Hours of work: 9 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent. Term time only
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 5.15 pm
Contract type: Permanent
Find out more and apply:
If this job excites you then we would love to hear from you. Please contact Mrs Maria Bairstow, email@example.com or 01980/610401 for further details.
Closing date (and time): 18 April 2023
Interview date: 27 April 2023
Commencement date: ASAP